Product designer and full-stack developer with interest in VR / AR, political ventures, and emerging technologies. Able to take ideas from concept to wireframe to prototype to production.
Sep '15 - present
BS, Computer Science
- Minor in Human Rights and Creative Writing
- Relevant Coursework: Artificial Intelligence, Principles of Computer Systems, Visual Design Fundamentals, Computer Graphics, Computer Organizations & Systems
Jun '16 - present
Product Designer / Prototyper
- Designing and prototyping confidential AR / VR projects.
- Core member on Daydream Labs and Google Lens.
- Youngest full-time engineer at Daydream, started at 19.
Sep '08 - present
Freelance Web Developer
- Own websites totaling 70,000+ unique visitors per day.
- Designing, developing, and consulting for 200+ clients.
- Collaborating with teams of designers and developers.
Feb '15 - Jan' 17
- Winner of 2016 UChicago Social New Venture Challenge.
- Developed backend on Node.js, Express, and MongoDB.
- Developed frontend with Jade, SASS, and Foundation.
Nov '15 - Aug '16
CS198 Section Leader
- 1 of 80 section leaders (including all undergrad and grad).
- Leading sections of 8-10 teaching introductory CS.
- Holding office hours, grading exams and assignments.
Jun '10 - Jun '16
- Featured on MakeUseOf and LifeHacker.
- 1.2 million monthly visitors and growing.
- Sole developer and owner; acquired in June of 2016.
Aug '13 - Aug '14
Product Data Analyst
- Increased weight estimation algorithm accuracy by 20%.
- Led 5 projects to fix system-wide inefficiencies.
- Youngest full-time engineer @ Google at time of hire, started at 19.
- Sole founder of ViewPure.com at age 13. 1.2 million monthly visitors. Later acquired in 2016.
- C# / Unity3D
- C / C++
- HTML / CSS
Others: WordPress, Photoshop, Sketch, Git, MongoDB, Jade, SASS.
Keynote Speaker @ Futureland
Milan, Nov 2017
Panelist @ Immersed
Toronto, Oct 2017
Tech Talk @ SCAD
Savannah, Oct 2017
Awards & Certificates
Grand Prize Winner
UChicago Social New Venture Challenge, 2016
Young Entrepreneur Award 2015
Fifty for Fifty
Illinois Tech. Foundation, 2015
Business Professionals of America, 2015
National AP Scholar
AP Board, 2015